Foreign Children´s Groups
Are you expecting guests from abroad? Would you like to prepare an interesting programme for them? Try our app!
The app can be download for free and is available for Android as well as for for iOS. It is aimed for Route No. 1 with the St. Maurus Reliquary.
– St. Maurus Reliquary presentation for adults in Czech, English, German and Russian
– St. Maurus Reliquary presentation for children in Czech, English, German and Russian
– A large number of photographs of the premises, historical buildings including the non-accessible parts, St. Maurus Reliquary and its decoration details
– Presentation on the premises history
– All in text form as well
How to use the app:
– The app is used in a private device of the user
– Using the app may not disturb the tour, the guide´s presentation in particular
– For the audio presentation in the app, headphones need to be connected to the device (headphones may be purchased in the chateau ticket office – jack 3,5 mm connector)
While waiting for the tour, children can pass the time in the children´s corner – castle with a slide, or at the mock archaeological site – in a sandpit where they can practice some archaeology work. We can lend beautiful costumes to young princesses and princes. They are lent for free for a deposit.
There are several elements for children along the tour routes – they can look for lost Bečov sheep during the tour and play little games.